Friday, April 17, 2009

America Runs No More...

So I was surfing the web for my marketing class and I came across an interesting article. Turns out Dunkin' Donuts no longer will fuel America. NO, they are no filing for chapter 11 or going out of business like some other popular names we were once used to seeing in other industries, they're changing there slogan. Dunkin' Donuts will no longer be using the famous "America runs on Dunkin'" slogan that they have been using for years. As of March 2009 the company will begin to roll out their new slogan "You 'kin do it". To me the slogan sounds like something out of a Happy Madison Movie (Adam Sandler's production camp). I guess we'll just have to see how well the new slogan goes over with America, I wonder what cute little pictures Dunkies will use on there cups now?


http://adage.com/abstract.php?article_id=133572

1 comment: